GOLDEN VISA PORTUGAL
BENEFITS OF THE GOLDEN VISA
• Residence card for 5 years, renewed after the 2nd and the 4th year;
• Possibility of working in Portugal and travel within the 26 Countries in the Schengen Area;
• Family reunification of all the persons who cohabit permanently with the investor, without making further investment;
• Minimum stay of 14 days every two years;
• Possibility to apply for Portuguese nationality after 5 years of residency in Portugal;
• Enjoy a residence in an European Country, with several resources, stability, safety and life quality.
GOLDEN VISA INVESTIMENT ACTIVITIES
• Acquisition of a real estate asset:
– With construction completed at least 30 years ago or located in an urban rehabilitation area, with execution of rehabilitation works for a total value of at least 350.000 euros;
– With a value of at least 500.000 euros free of charges and encumbrances. The Investor can buy more than 1 property, since the minimum amount of 500.000 euros is invested;
• Transfer a capital of a minimum value of 350.000 euros to be invested in Research and Investigation Activities;
• Transfer a capital of a minimum value of 250.000 euros to be invested in Artistic Productions;
• Create a Company in Portugal with at least 10 working places.
GOLDEN VISA OTHER INVESTMENTS
Transfer a capital with a value of at least of 350,000 euros for the acquisition of units of investment funds or venture capital funds, aimed at the capitalization of companies that are incorporated under Portuguese law, whose maturity at the time be at least five years, and at least 60% of the value of the investments must be made on commercial companies based in the national territory;
Transfer a capital with a value of at least of 350,000 euros for the constitution of a commercial company with head office in Portugal, together with the creation of five permanent job positions , or to increase the share capital of a commercial company with head office in national territory already established, with the creation or maintenance of jobs, with a minimum of five permanent employees and for a minimum period of three years.
GOLDEN VISA REQUESTED DOCUMENTS
• Valid Passport;
• Certificate of Criminal Record issued by the country of residence, certified by a Portuguese Consular Service and also translated to Portuguese (valid until 3 months after the issue date);
• Marriage Certificate, certified by a Portuguese Consular Service and also translated to Portuguese (valid until 6 months after the issue date);
• Birth Certificate, for dependents certified by a Portuguese Consular service and also translated to Portuguese (valid until 6 months after the issue date);
•Proof of enrolment in the University and payment of tuition fees in case of having dependents above 18 years old (must be single).
GOLDEN VISA | NEW PROCEDURES – From a distance | COVID-19 MEASURES
• Choose Investment
• Sign POA
• Fiscal Numbers
• Open Bank Account
• Investment is completed with the POA on behalf of the Investor
• Gather mandatory documentation for Immigration
• Send copies by email
• Lawyers fill documentation to Immigration Services
• Pay immigration authorities admission fees
• Schedule appointment for Biometrics
• Travel to Portugal for Biometrics appointment
• Immigration Services handle original documentation Biometrics
• Wait for GOLDEN VISA approval!